Monday 29 October 2018

Emperor's Children Helbrute


More Chaos incoming this week!

I thought I'd start things off with my Helbrute. I've had the model since Dark Vengeance was first released, and I actually painted it not that long after. The only problem was that I've had my army so long now that I've updated the colour scheme a few times. As such, the big fella was starting to look a little dated.

Lucky for him, I've been on a Chaos rampage for the last few weeks, and as part of that I've been updating a lot of things in the army and finishing various projects. My Helbrute was lucky enough to be the first thing to get a fresh coat of paint.


To break down the changes, I updated the purple and gold to a more appealing scheme. I also repainted the green areas from the old style. The only thing I didn't retouch was the skin, but I did go in and add some washes to it and blood/colouration in areas to add some depth.


Another job well done. More chaos tomorrow where I'll unveil my finished converted Warpsmith.

1 comment:

  1. A really nice update man. Certainly brought him in line with the rest of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete