Tuesday 4 February 2020

Wizkids Pathfinder Battles Bone Golem Complete (speed paint)


Just a quick post today. As an additional present at Christmas, I got this £4.99 Bone Golem from my local store. The miniature is quite large for the price (like a small Helbrute) and came prepped with undercoat. It's part of the Wizkids Deep Cuts range which is intended for Pathfinder or D&D. For my purposes, it will be headed for an early grave in Necromunda (if anyone can kill the thing!)

All in, it took maybe an hour or so. I basically coated it with Khorne Red with a massive brush and then quickly wet blended in a few other colours including some Rakarth Flesh for the skulls. Once it was all dry, I added some washes and a few basic highlights to the skulls with a little white.
That pretty much covers it. It's a great model for the price. The quality is decent for what it is, and the details are crisp enough. It isn't the best resin and has an almost rubbery feel to the finish which is a little disconcerting, but for £4.99 I'll buy that every day of the week.


3 comments:

  1. Looks good and gory to me! Can't wait to get slaughtered by this thing in Necromunda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks disturbingly creepy, it should fit in really well in the underhive ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choice of colors so simple yet it makes the Bone Golem look so gory.

    ReplyDelete