Friday 4 March 2016

Emperor's Children Heldrake


Another one of my conversions. In 40k my main army is Chaos Space Marines, specifically Emperor's Children. I've always had a soft spot for Slaanesh, but the pink and black scheme is ugly as hell for Marines, so I painted mine in the pre-heresy colours as I love the purple and gold.

For this conversion I combined parts from several different kits, namely:


  • Plastic Daemonettes
  • Half of a Forgefiend's Head (that I unceremoniously mashed into the Heldrakes head to get the best out of both of them)
  • Armour plates from a Defiler
  • The tail is a Maulerfiend tendril/lash
  • The back of the throne is a Rhino hatch
  • The horns are from an Ork Battlewagon
  • Other assorted gubbinz
I guess it goes to show what you can achieve with an overflowing bitz box and a little elbow grease.




Find more of my Emperor's Children army here


No comments:

Post a Comment