Friday 4 March 2016

PanOceania Seraph

Airbrushing a PanOceania Seraph





I recently started playing infinity. This is my finished Seraph which was airbrushed with Vallejo paints and an incredibly cheap £60 Fox Hunter KMS airbrush. As my first venture into airbrushing I highly recommend that kit for the price it is at the moment on Amazon. The only drawback was the limited precision afforded by the airbrush itself, luckily the Seraph is quite a large model (at about the size of a Warhammer Daemon Prince).

I really can't take all the credit for this model, not just because I didn't sculpt it's awesome Gundamyness, but because the paint scheme was both inspired and copied from Angel Giraldez's "How To Paint Miniatures From A-Z", which is a great reference for intermediate and advanced painters looking to get into airbrushing.



No comments:

Post a Comment