Tuesday 21 February 2017

Squaduary Challenge - Week 3 Progress


Nothing like a dark, moody, shot to make a bunch of half painted figures look half reasonable. This week I've been base coating another 5 guys ready for the final work and detailing during the final week of Squaduary. I've been massively distracted by a sudden need to create an entire coven of Dark  Eldar (those few Wracks have caused some kind of unstoppable epiphany!) so I'm hanging on in there with this project; bitterly fighting crazed obsession to the end.

The figures look great though - some really nice Anvil parts are doing most of the work for me for sure.



A veritable panorama of progress...

5 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed - seeing these is certainly making me want to pick up some of their stuff again (something I noticed on their site yesterday will almost certainly end up in my collection - pistol grip left hands!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know what you mean. They do a lot of useful stuff that you just can't find - like separate belt feeds for your weapons!

      Delete
  2. Loving them! Very unique and shows off the range well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just have to finish them now...

      Delete
  3. Loving the anvil parts on these guys. They just look awesome!

    ReplyDelete