Friday 3 June 2016

Raging Heroes TGG2 Kickstarter Coming to an End


Did you hear the news? According to the latest updates the Raging Heroes TGG2 Kickstarter is about to go into pledge manager, with the aim of shipping starting soon.

For those who missed them, Raging Heroes are a French company that make a range of female models for use as proxies in other games. They currently make a range of female Imperial Guard (Astra Militarum) with complete forces currently available that look like Cadians, Death Korps and Catachans. Their latest kickstarter will launch a range of Dark Eldar, Fantasy Dark Elves, Slaanesh Daemons and Sisters of Battle (both 40k style and fantasy).

I've added a picture of one of my own models above - one of their commissars. I painted her about a year ago and they really are very high quality miniatures. It's what inspired me to back their latest kickstarter, so needless to say I'm chomping at the bit and salivating uncontrollably at the thought of them shipping out over the coming months.

I'll add one or two pictures below from the most recent update. They really are worth a look if you have a keen sense of aesthetics (that's my way of hinting that you like the ladies) and are getting tired of painting 40k's plethora of brawny dudes.




No comments:

Post a Comment