So, with London's Salute just around the corner (and probably a lot of other events worldwide) I thought it would be the perfect time to work on my 40k pickup lines in the event I should meet an elusive girl-nerd. Ok, so this is really just for fun. Leave a comment below if any of these actually work, or you think of any new ones (or in that one in a million chance that a girl reads these and thinks that they would work .... or swoons uncontrollably).
- I'm glad you're not a Space Marine, because I've been looking for someone to receive MY geneseed!
- Get ready, 'cos my Mandrake is gonna infiltrate your deployment zone.
- Mind if I power fist your pink horror?
- Do you want to see my Old One Eye? I've been told it's quite the work of art....
- I'm going to penetrate your Devil Fish with my Volcano Cannon!
- I'd like to fly my Battle-Barge through your Eye of Terror!
- You give my Breacher Squad Hardened Armour ... If you know what I mean....
- One look at you and I think I've discovered something harder than Ceramite.
- Would it be bold to ask if my Imperial Fist could enter your battlefield?
- I'm going to have to change my unit profile to "gets hot" every time you're in the room.
Let's not leave the ladies out though - they're going to need the right lines to snare that special nerd:
- I only play Ogre Kingdoms, because I'm a woman who appreciates a LARGE man.
- I'd like to get a closer look at your Mega Armoured Nob some time....
- Your name must be Basilisk - because I can tell you're packing a considerable weapon!
- We should start a joint project - how would you like to make a Thousand Sons?
- Try not to have a Deep Strike mishap this time...
- You must be a Dryad - because that's some serious wood!
I'm almost certain those lines will work....